Everything we do requires specialized know-how. For instance, making reservations for all the bits and pieces of your trip is a surprisingly big job. Just ask our Trip Consultants who are responsible for making sure that when you show up for your raft trip, they know exactly who you are.
For a typical 10-night vacation, we will make reservations with about 15 different companies. Don’t be surprised if we get in touch with you to ask for your heights, weights, shoe sizes, or sandwich preferences to pass along to one of your guides.
We have spent the last 20+ years finding our favorites places, routes, and activities in the Western US and Canada, and we can’t wait to share that with you! If your dream is to take a comfortable camping trip to visit the national parks with your family, and you want everything to be taken care of so you don’t need to stress during your vacation, you have found the right people for the job.
When you’re ready to book a trip, please fill out our Trip Quote form. If you have questions, you can call us or fill out a Contact form and one of our Trip Consultants will get back to you right away.
Once you have chosen your trip and reserved your dates, your Trip Consultant will put together a personalized itinerary just for you. We will choose the best RV for your group, recommend fun optional activities we think you will like, pick out the right hotel room and campsites, and more.
Your final RV Adventure Package Price will include the following:
One or more rooms booked in your gateway city prior to picking up your RV
Including housekeeping kits, mileage package (if required), and accessories
Hand-picked campsites at a mix of public and private campgrounds
Optional activities perfectly suited to your tastes and schedule
There are no shortcuts to what we do. If you started out trying to plan an RV trip yourself, you understand. Between now and the time you arrive happily back home at the end of your adventure, our crew will have spent between 25 and 40 hours working on your arrangements. We work hard to make sure everything is arranged and ready for you to enjoy.
Included in Your Final Price:
- Helping you choose the perfect itinerary based on your schedule, interests, and budget
- Recommending activities that perfectly match your style
- Finding the right RV (there are many, many ways to mess this one up for DIY’ers)
- Reserving and paying for the best hotels, campsites, and excursions. (We know the good from the bad from the ugly).
- Culling through our 20+ years of hard-earned national park RV wisdom and pouring exactly what you need into the personalized itinerary in your Adventure Kit
- Assembling your Adventure Kit and shipping it to your door. This Kit organizes all the details and helps you stay on track once you’re on the road.
Not Included in Your Final Price:
- Airfare To/From the City Where Your Trip Begins and Ends
- Fuel for the RV
- Generator Use Fees
- Meals, Groceries, Souvenirs
- Park Entrance Fees (if not included in the Parks Pass, mostly state parks)
- Admission to Non-Prepaid Attractions
- Gratuities (unless otherwise stated)
- RV Damage Deposits (typically an authorization on your credit card)
Exact trip pricing can be found on each detailed trip page.
When you book before October 15
When you book before December 15
When you book before January 15
– The Cloutier Family, Massachusetts
From white-water rafting to rock-climbing instruction, we have picked some of our favorites for you to enjoy.
Feel like you need a little more time to explore one or more areas of your trip? Choose to stay an additional night(s) and we’ll book you a longer stay at a campground.